Monday, March 14, 2011

"When You Pray, Pray This Way..." Jerry's message from this past Sunday

Hey everyone!
This past Sunday I had the unbelievable privilege of sharing a message from Matthew 6:5-15 on Jesus' teaching on prayer. If you know Cheryl and me at all, you know this is a subject we are passionate about! The feedback was tremendous and it is so exciting to think that God is moving and working among our people to touch off a revival of prayer at The Ridge. The podcast is available here if you were unable to attend, or if you are one of our many out-of-state or out-of-country allies.
I also made a CD/MP3 guiding our people through how to have a daily prayer time based on the model that Jesus gave His disciples. You can download that here if you want to begin the discipline of daily prayer and need a jump start.
Please join us in praying for revival among God's people. It begins by us spending time with the Father and allowing our hearts to be "synced" with His.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work done. Would you mind me posting a link of this article on my website? It will help my viewers as well.And yes i have tweeted your site georgiadavisons.blogspot.com .