Friday, February 2, 2007

Welcome to our blog!


Hello to all our family and friends across the country!

Thank you for coming to check out this blog. The whole idea behind it was to stay in touch with all of you who love us so much and have invested so greatly in our family. We want to be able to share all the triumphs and tragedies, hopes and hurts, birthday parties and pet funerals with you even though thousands of miles may separate us. please feel free to add your comments. And check in frequently because life moves fast out here in Vegas! We are in the middle of an amazing God-thing and He is calling us up into a Great Adventure where each chapter is more awesome than the one before.

Thank you all for your prayers and your encouragement. And please, please, please
don't forget to come visit us. We miss you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm the first to write, I'm the first to write! Nanny nanny boo boo! Hey guys! Guess what I got in the mail today? You can't guess, so I'll tell ya... I got a slick brochure advertising this year's Atlanta Fest at Six Flags! So it's in print! Jacob's Trouble is playing on the Dole Day Stage Friday, June 15th! YAY!!!! I thought it was pretty funny that Jacob's Trouble is playing right before "House of Thomas." I can't wait to see JT on stage. You know we didn't know you guys until after the group disbanded so I've never seen a concert. Will there be latex involved?

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I had to go ahead and "publish" that post so I could make SURE I was the first to post. :P

Anyway, I have to tell you guys that I made the big career decision: my last day at FBCW is February 16th and I have started my own business. I am officially Red Moon Graphics, LLC. Now, before you go telling me that Red Moon is an evil group in the world of anime, keep in mind I thought of this name before Picachu was a pinky (that's a baby hamster). So I had it first!

So here's the cool God-stuff: they have decided not to replace my position nor hire another designer, so anything Aaron can't handle will be contracted to me. How cool is that? I had no idea I would get to continue to work so closely with the church, so I am really excited about that!

The family is doing great. Ashley and Baily made it through their first semester in college. PTL! We gave Ashley a deadline of the end of January to get a better paying job. Domino's likes her so much that they decided to make her Assistant manager at $8/hr. and give her at least 20 hrs. per week (which was exactly what we said she needed)! But I'm mostly excited that she has found a new group of friends by attending the Campus Crusade meetings at KSU. God is good!

Be sure to give Erik, Whitney, and Wil a big kiss from Mr. & Mrs. Miannay and tell them we love them 22!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Cat, you are officially the first!! :-) Thanks for checking in. We miss you guys! Love to all your family from us. See you in June!